Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day Two

Today started out just great. Check out my breakfast:
1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
1/8 cup raisins
truvia sweetener
1 turkey sausage link

That old-fashioned oatmeal really does stick to your ribs! I didn't really get hungry until quite a bit later in the morning. I had some string cheese for my mid-morning snack, then we drove to El Centro to buy our new garden/tool shed. We took the girls to Burgers 'N Beer for lunch, and I ordered the healthiest thing (I think!) on the menu, a pita stuffed with turkey, lettuce, tomatoes and red onion. It was so good!!! Instead of the fries, I had half the cesar salad they brought for me. Danny of course, at the rest.

I feel totally satisfied at this point, but need to get some type of exercise in today, and am feeling a bit snacky. I always feel a bit snacky from 2:00 until dinner time. I need to figure out some good afternoon snack ideas; I've had it with apples.

I feel much more in control today, and am looking forward to planning some healthy meals this week. We went to Costco and loaded up on fish, veggies and fruit. Maybe I'll be the big winner this week...I'll keep my fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment