Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day Five - It's All About the Veggies

I know I'm only five days in, but I am so proud of myself! I refuse to set one single toe on that scale in fear that if my weight hasn't budged, I'll be too discouraged to continue. That has happened before. I still haven't been able to fit in any excercise since I was totally homebound today.

I did, however, do fantastically well on my diet. I ate a ton of vegetables, drank a huge amount of water, and feel great today at the end of the day. I made a steak, mushroom, and onion stir fry for dinner as well as a spinach salad with onions and a little feta cheese. I even earned a little Skinny Cow ice cream bar after dinner. Oh, how delicious light ice cream dipped in chocolate tastes when I know it is fully deserved and it's the only dessert I've had all day. Well, it would have been more delicious if the babies and my second born hadn't been crying and whining for a bite. There is no way I was giving them a bite. No way Jose.

I enter every little bite of food into my food diary online, which is the coolest tool. Here's the link: http://www.myfooddiary.com/

I'm on a roll, and I love it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment