Saturday, February 20, 2010

Week Three Weigh-In

Well, week three was kind of a bust. Everyone is getting busy with their own lives on Friday mornings, and since I had the surgery in SD and my house is a thrashed mess, I wasn't able to host the get-together. I still lost two pounds this week, so I am over the 10 pound hump! It's thrilling!

I am expecting to plateau at some point. It seems like that has to be coming, and this is always the hardest time to keep going. I like seeing the weight come off on that scale! I have to admit, I was pretty surprised to lose that much weight this week, since I really didn't manage my eating very well. The stress of all this displacement in the house, plus J.D.'s upcoming surgery proved to cause a little more snacking on my part. It's also a lot tougher to cook healthy without a sink, stove, and oven. It's tougher to make veggies, and I usually end up heating up something in the microwave, like frozen meals. No matter, I am determined! I am going to keep going! I have about 20 more pounds to go, and I now see that I really can do it!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it sister! You should post a new picture for a better timeline.

    ReplyDelete